Thursday 19 March 2015

AUIS Makes the Impossible, Possible!

Mahdi Murad hails from the town of Ranya in the Sulaimaniyah Governorate of Kurdistan. He graduated from AUIS in 2014 with a degree in business administration. He currently lives in Amsterdam, Holland where he is working for a well known multinational company. 
After finishing high school, I was looking for a program that would allow me to focus on more than one field of study. The liberal arts education at AUIS was a great answer to my search. I joined AUIS because I found it a far better choice than any other available to me. Not to mention, AUIS is still the dream university for any student in the region! I achieved so many personal goals that might have been impossible at any other university. I not only majored in business administration, but I also became a journalist, a playwright, and a sports lover through the various extracurricular activities that AUIS offers its students. I believe that the extra knowledge and confidence that I gained, along with my degree, has been really helpful to me in getting hired by one of the most well known international companies around the world – Cisco! After I graduated, I turned out to be a businessman, a journalist, a playwright, and a worldwide traveler who visited more than 30 countries around the world mostly because of AUIS. Therefore, I would like to leave a message to my fellow students and friends in the region and at AUIS.
To all AUIS students – I would like to encourage you to always be proud of the name of AUIS and always value what AUIS offers you. Last year, I was just a regular student and my dream was to graduate and get a simple job. Now, in less than a year, I got a job with one of the most competitive international companies in the world. This proves that AUIS makes the impossible possible and you, through AUIS, can easily achieve all your dreams. Respect AUIS, its curriculum, and its professors, because you will only understand how big AUIS is after you graduate!
Are you an AUIS alumnus? Do you want to share your share your AUIS journey too? Send it to communications@auis.edu.iq along with one or more good resolution photos. It shouldnt be more than 500 words, and the email message should be clearly labeled AUIS Alumni Stories. We would love to hear from you!

This article has originally appeared in the AUIS official website.

No comments:

Post a Comment